All submitted papers must be written in English and conform to the double-column format of IEEE Signal Processing Society conferences. The paper templates can be downloaded below:
Only full papers of 4-6 pages will be accepted at Oriental COCOSDA 2018
- Papers must be submitted via the online paper submission system on or before January 21, 2018
January 7, 2018.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- All submitted papers should include “Index Terms” following the Abstract.
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of 4 to 6 pages in length. There must be no password protection on the PDF file, and all fonts must be embedded.
- All submitted papers must be original contributions that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review process.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered by the early registration deadline; otherwise, the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors in-person at the conference.
- The papers accepted for oral presentation will be published in a volume that will be included in IEEE Xplore.
- The papers accepted for poster presentation will be published in a companion volume.
Request from Conference Chair
The Oriental COCOSDA 2018 is held jointly with LREC 2018, Language Resources and Evaluation Conference.
Hence, we would like to ask you to cooperate for the LRE MAP http://lremap.elra.info/about/
Your understanding would be greatly appreciated.